Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich

Since we just got back from vacation our pantry and refrigerator are pretty empty. I plan to go grocery shopping tomorrow but in the meantime I had to make do with what I had. I found some frozen chicken and hamburger buns and BBQ sauce so I wanted to attempt some Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. They were delicious! I would definitely make this again.



Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
by Me

Chicken breasts (one per sandwich or 1/2 per sandwich for smaller buns)
Hamburger buns (one per sandwich)
BBQ sauce (1/4 cup per sandwich)
Fresh ground black pepper to taste

Place chicken breasts in Crockpot and cook on high heat for 3-4 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Set Crockpot to warm and add BBQ sauce and pepper. Serve between hamburger buns.

No comments: