Thursday, December 11, 2008

My 12 Days of Cookies - Day 11

Every year the Food Network features 12 Days of Cookies. If you sign up here you can receive a new cookie recipe in your inbox each day.

Some of them look pretty good and some of them are not my style. This year I decided to do my own version of 12 Days of Cookies. Feel feel to join me in this challenge and make your own 12 cookie recipes (one each day).


Molly's Cookies
Recipe by Me

These are homemade dog treats I created for my dog Molly.
1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
1 egg
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 slice of bacon

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix Jiffy, egg, and peanut butter in a bowl. Cook bacon in a skillet, toaster oven or microwave. Add bacon and grease to batter bowl. Crumble bacon and stir. Roll out dough into 1/2 inch thick. Cut out with bone shaped cookie cutter or other cookie cutter of choice. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until dry.


No comments: