Sunday, November 11, 2007

About Me

Welcome to my food blog "Spice N' It Up"! I was inspired by all the fabulous cooking blogs out there so I wanted to create one of my own. I love cooking, eating, and trying new things. My first word was cookie so I guess I have been a foodie my whole life. Most of the things I make have a southern or southwest flair. I am originally from Texas so I know good BBQ, steaks, chili, and Tex Mex. I currently live in Arizona where I've learned to have an appreciation for spicy foods, the red vs. green sauce debate, and burritos. I am an engineer in real life so I don't always have a lot of time to cook. I am also not the most patient person so not everything I make is gourmet but every once in a while I will throw down in the kitchen.

I don't want this to be just a recipe database. I will have recipe reviews, product reviews, restaurant reviews, meal planning, and tasty travels. The one thing you will not find on here are any mushrooms. If you would like to find out more about something you read here just send me an email. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: