Sunday, November 11, 2007

San Francisco


In July I went to San Jose for a business trip. I stayed a few extra days so I could be a tourist in San Francisco. It is a great place for food, wine, and culture.

I did two wine tastings. One was the Savannah Chanelle Estate in the Santa Cruz mountains and the other was Waddle Creek Vineyard in Ghirardelli Square. Both were fabulous. If you ever go to the Waddle Creek Vineyard or try any of their wine I highly recommend the Sparkling Cabernet.

So what goes best with wine? Chocolate of course. If you are a chocolate lover the Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory is a must see if you are ever in San Francisco.















I also recommend having one of their famous Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Sundaes. Don't share, get your own because every calorie is worth it. After this trip I have added Napa Valley to my future travel wish list. I would also like to go back to San Francisco some day.

No comments: