Sweet Potato Casserole
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Sweet Potato Mixture
3 Cup Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1 Cup Sugar
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Eggs, well beaten
1 Stick (1/2 cup) Butter Crust Mixture
- First, combine Crust Mixture in mixing bowl and hold on the side.
- Combine Sweet Potato Mixture ingredients into a mixing bowl in the order listed. Combine thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°. Allow to set at least 30 minutes before serving.