Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
6 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chill and chop
6 apples, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces (Granny Smith and/or Red Delicious) 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding or butterscotch pudding mix (dry mix – do not prepare!)
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping or caramel apple dip (optional)
1/2 cup chopped peanuts, can also sprinkled on top (optional)
- Mix cool whip and dry pudding mix together.
- Chop apples and chilled Snickers.
- Mix together.
- Heat caramel sauce a bit in the microwave- just enough to drizzle, not enough to heat up salad.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over salad and sprinkle peanuts on top.
- Chill for at least an hour.